Check out art works made with stretch marks and PERIOD stains



An artist has put taboo topics at the heart of her work in a bid to promote self esteem among young ladies.

Spanish artist Cinta Tort CartrĂ³, 21, makes striking multi-hued works of art roused by clothing recolored with menstrual blood and extend marks, in her endeavors to urge ladies to see their apparent "imperfections" as delightful.

The artist, from Torrelles de Llobrega, who has endured with self-perception issues herself, left on a venture handling the forbidden around period, entitled:'I'm not disturbed by my stains'.

So the qualified educator, who seeks after workmanship as a diversion, made rainbow-hued recolor like examples on clothing with brilliant paint and sparkle for the venture around seven months back.

A few of her works, made on models, are intended to portray menstrual blood streaming down a lady's leg.

Others portray in splendid hues a portrayal of the thing she was most perplexed would happen to her draining onto her garments amid her period.

Cinta told metro.co.uk: ‘I remember that in school the idea of staining a chair with blood made me panic, I was terrified about what people would think.

‘I decided to paint people’s underwear to make it clear that sometimes stains happen – and nothing happens.’


The overcome artist, who experienced anorexia as a youngster, clarified how she trusts it is critical society separates its unreasonable stylish measures.

Cinta trusts these distorted benchmarks, for example, ladies being relied upon not to have any stretchmarks – should be reexamined with the goal for ladies to be upbeat.

She said: ‘Over the years, I saw that if I did not accept everything about my body – hair, stretch marks, etc I was not accepting myself, and I could never really know or love myself. 


Cinta joined tampons into her venture on period, painting them in different hues and transforming them into a divider establishment.

As a piece of a lady's life on her period, Cinta considers tampons to be not something to be embarrassed about or pointlessly kept covered up.

Both her menstrual and stretchmark works of art have collected positive consideration via web-based networking media, where her Zinteta account now has almost 25,000 followers.


Comments