I don’t like wearing pants, Mugabe would like it



South African socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, has pronounced that Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe might want her since she doesn't wear pants.

Wabantu, known for wearing scanty dresses without clothing, says she will get a kick out of the chance to meet Zimbabwe's Mugabe.


The socialite, who stay in Zimbabwe, said before she made the excursion, fans from the nation cautioned her to carry on legitimately when she lands to abstain from being restricted on the grounds that their President is a strict and respectable man.

"Individuals have been debilitating me about Mugabe via web-based networking media before I came here," Zodwa told the Daily News after her appearance at Club Connect in Zimbabwe.

"They were disclosing to me that Mugabe does not permit garbage, therefore I won't be permitted into Zimbabwe since I am excessively attractive and put on something more like uncovering, which some vibe I will be half unclad and that he realizes that I don't wear undies.


“Now that those people see that I am here and free they begin to say maybe Mugabe is one of those that also like me because I don’t wear panties. But the fact is I would love to meet Mugabe, if given a chance, I will certainly love to meet that man.”

She, however, admitted she felt unsettled by the warnings knowing that Mugabe is capable of doing anything.





She added, “I really felt threatened because I don’t know the politics in this country, but I know Mugabe is a strong man, he will tell you what he wants and what he doesn’t want.

“Imagine if I had landed and I am told Zodwa you must go back. It was possible but after I passed the borders I got excited and felt like I was going to see Mugabe.”

Comments