Lady Who Got Married At 19 Tells Interesting Story


A Nigerian young woman who allegedly got married at 19 years of age, has penned a fascinating article and video for the adolescents who are planning to get hitched. It's an intriguing one!

I fear who talk say marriage no de fear am..

I have composed severally about marriage, how it is an organization and not a home of compensation, marriage is a master's level college where on the off chance that we pick we can choose to go for Masters and PhDs, it is a procedure of realizing, what I'm I endeavoring to state? Marriage is a nonstop report where we learn ordinary and furthermore have persistence with our instructors, for this situation our companions

I have seen such a variety of individuals ( ladies particularly) hop and race into marriage because of weight, cash, begrudge, resentment, or she simply needs to be a MRS. It is more terrible when you see a 18 year old woman fantasizing about marriage, utilizing Amara Kanu for instance, she is among the 1% early marriage will work for, she has sense, persistence, moxy and a decent tolerant spouse.

I was with four women yesterday who had something in like manner, they'd gotten hitched too early, too soon and two of them have been pursued out of their homes while the other two loathe their spouses with energy, one of them is the provider so she says her significant other had nothing to do with their home.

The woman resting was conveyed or her better half's home after he got rich, she brought forth two young men before she was asked to leave for good, before she was asked to take a hike the spouse impregnated a lady more established than she was and brought her home, this more seasoned lady has children who she thusly conveyed to her new husband's home lol.

The other woman has only one young lady, while the one shouting she despises men has four children, she says she hasn't delighted in s*x for one day that the spouse just has s*x with her to impregnate her.

The other woman says she doesn't regard her significant other any longer so she does with him however she sees fit.

They were all endeavoring to persuade me how men are filth and shouldn't be taken care of with delicate hands, in my heart I sobbed, my dad wasn't rubbish to my mom, my sibling isn't rubbish to his better half, no man has ever treated me like filth, how would I persuade these Women that they have an offer in the accuse as well? I sat there supporting these women crying, take a gander at me in my 20's reassuring ladies mature enough to birth me.

Marriage isn't a do or bite the dust undertaking, I have heard joke proclamations about how Ibo ladies don't wed early on the grounds that they get a kick out of the chance to hustle and profit, yet these early marriage characteristics are widespread among Ibo ladies, it is a thing of pride to see their little girls get hitched early and furthermore conceive an offspring early, this doesn't mean just Ibo ladies are liable, a long way from it, it has turned into a general issue; it may have worked for our predecessors however we live in various circumstances now.

One day my mom said to me " Ifeoma 30 is the correct age for a lady to get hitched" in my heart I said what's she talking in regards to now, yet today I can see it, most women aren't rationally sufficiently developed to care for themselves not to talk of getting hitched.

My heart throbs when I see kids from broken homes, I was a result of one preceding my folks got back together and after that my father passed on, I don't wish single parenthood on any tyke, with the exception of death was the situation. These ladies haven't seen their children for long in light of the fact that their spouses won't permit it, they can't go to court since they aren't instructed, they were pursued out like normal criminals and other ladies got.

Training and abilities obtaining remains the best inheritance, dependably have a reinforcement separation design in light of the fact that nobody knows tomorrow. Marriage isn't a source or wage, be monetarily free and autonomous. See where these ladies live, they don't have a dime to their names and no abilities to help themselves.

I trust somebody gains from this, I endeavored to persuade them not all men are rubbish but rather their psyches are made up, I fear for the spouse of that woman who detests men I trust he changes his ways so we won't read a shocking anecdote about a wife killing her significant other.

Comments